If, for some reason, you ever felt like building a snowman while playing Fortnite, you're gonna love the latest update from the game. Of course, it's strange to introduce this feature so late in the Winter season.
Better late than never, though. Patch v7.20 - announced by Epic Games on Tuesday - is bringing snowmen to the popular game, possibly leaving users with even more reason to want to drop in from the sky.
The snowmen, which can be used as both decoys and disguises, will show up as an item that can simply be picked up off the ground, from chests or out of llamas.
The item will allow users to shoot out decoy snowmen or dress up as one themselves, but there is a bit of a catch. While players will be able to run about and jump as they would normally, they won't be able to use any other items or even build. The feature can also function as a shield, which kinda makes it better.
Check out what's below to find out how it actually works in-game:
- Use Primary Fire to throw a projectile that creates a destructible snowman.
- Use Secondary Fire to wear the Sneaky Snowman.
- Sneaky Snowman has 100 Health and acts as a shield when worn by a player.
- Sneaky Snowman is destroyed when its Health reaches zero or when the player wearing the snowman swaps to a different item or building mode.
- This means that a player wearing a Sneaky Snowman cannot build or use other items. Movement of all types is allowed.
This latest update is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and select Android devices, and it makes lots of sense given that Ice Storm challenges are now live since that ice sphere blew up to unveil the Ice King, also leaving the map covered in snow.
Apart from the novel snowman, the new patch attempts to fix some of the bothersome FPS issues. Additionally, the Shootout limited time mode is making a comeback while The Block is now a giant pyramid full of mystery.Pokémon GO Accused Of Breaking App Store Rules With Drop Rate Changes
Leave A Comment